Be the part of Great Team of LFG Cares.
We are working hard to give quality and best hospital in budget with tranferancy to patient in LFG Cares Hospital and Healthcare Sector.
Want to join this amazing team?
Ready, Set, Grow … with us at LFG Cares!!! We are a young and green startup company, with a passionate and enthusiastic team of people.
We are an hospital management company and also act as hospital and healthcare chain. We have experience in the best hospital management and experts to guide and help our patient to give quality and best hospital in budget with tranferancy.
LFG team has grown significantly in the last few years and now we are looking out for individuals who can take it to the next level.
Current Opening -
Business Development Officer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, incredibly talented & passionate team, work directly with the founders/CEO, and be at the helm of growing one of the hospital and healthcare industry’s most exciting brands. You will report to our CEO and work closely with the entire leadership team, Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations Teams in a very cross-functional role. The job will be demanding with lots of responsibility – as we scale services and expansion in other cities, the opportunity & necessity for engaging, effective and efficient sales strategies will be key to success. In this position, you will be responsible for managing new and old hospital and doctor/owner of hospital customer relations, and bringing in new business. As a lead point of contact, you should anticipate each of the doctor's needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines are met, and help each account succeed. Focus on highest conversion rate of all the leads provided to you.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Build business plans with each assigned customer to drive growth, ensure execution and hit KPIs.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing hospital and hunt for new business.
- Arrange business meetings and conversations with existing and prospective hospital.
- Build trust and long-term relationships with doctors.
- Work with sales team, operations, marketing, and team members from other departments to ensure all sales needs are met.
- Work with vendors and dealers on assigned business. Scorecard against expectations and hold accountable.
- Manage records of sales forecasts, revenue, and other important data.
- Plan and present reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members.
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Cultivate positive interactions & relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results.
- Develop ways to improve the doctor experience and build the brand.
Job Location: PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA
Couldn't find the job you were looking for? Drop in an email with your resume at email@example.com. We might have something special for your skills.